The Rencontres d’Arles: The Village
We have been invited to attend to The Rencontres d’Arles Village from 4th to 10th July 2011. We’re very proud to be able to be there, as we think this is one of the best photo festivals in the world!
We’ll launch 6 new books:
- Diary of days and nights, Germán Peraire (Barcelona, Spain)
- Emilie Björk, Emilie Björk (Sweden)
- Levan Kakabadze, Levan Kakabadze (Georgia)
- Bees made honey in the lion’s skull, Enrico Pitzianti (Italy)
- Kich Gorodok + Gorelovka, Olya Ivanova (Russia)
- Nude sensitibity, Sasha Kurmaz (Ukrania) (edited by Atem Books imprint: Emboscadura Ediciones)
and hold 2 book signings:
- 5th July: Do not break in two, Lúa Ocaña
- 9th July: We are blind people made of colors, Emma Llensa
We’ll wait for you there!
Photos of the event: