Our missions & activities
Our missions are:
- promoting emerging (unknown) artists from around the world
- connecting artists from around the world between them and with gallery owners, curators, bloggers, etc.
- helping self-published artists and other publishing houses to get more known
- exploring different ways to explain our world through our publications
Our activities are:
- publishing on-line Carpaccio Magazine every month
- publishing a printed “Carpaccio Guide to emerging illustrators, photographers & artists” every 3 months
- publishing little books/fanzines of artists who have collaborated in Carpaccio Magazine in limited editions and also in large editions
- attending artist book fairs, festivals and other events related with contemporary art form around the world with our publications
- organizing events related with our publications as exhibitions in galleries, book launches parties, etc.
- distributing our publications and self-published & other publishing houses publications through worldwide bookstores (with a bigger interest in spanish bookstores)
We are interested in:
contemporary drawing, illustration, photography, different arts, literature, poetry, essay, contemporary thinking… and in any breath-taking project.